Welcome to St David's School.
Our School Vision.....
At St David’s children experience an inspiring and innovative curriculum where they become resilient, progress, and achieve both in and out of the classroom. We inspire our children and everyone who comes here:
- To be happy, well behaved, and motivated to be the best they can be.
- To be faithful, peaceful, respectful to others and to the environment.
- To build good and healthy relationships with their peers and teachers who uplift them to become the most confident versions of themselves.
- To be ambitious and capable, so they’re independent, enjoy a challenge and celebrate all achievements.
- To have a love for learning indoors and outdoors, love for God and a love for life.
- To be enterprising and creative and to express their ideas freely without judgement and to work together to complete extraordinary things.
Welcome to St David's Catholic Primary School.
Croeso i Ysgol Gynradd Dewi Sant.
We are a welcoming happy school, with lots going on. As a school we are a happy caring community, noted for the strength of its beliefs, its ethos, and the treatment of the people within it. It is our desire that every child, irrespective of faith, age, gender, ability, or ethnicity attains the highest possible standards in relation to his or her potential.
To this end we acknowledge that the example, skill and experience of our staff are our key resource. We are committed, therefore, to the continued development of all our people.
This website aims to give you a taster of the school, as well as providing up to date information for parents, pupils and the wider community.
We hope that you enjoy your visit to our website, and that you find the information you are looking for. Please feel free to contact the school direct with any queries you may have.
Miss Richards (Headteacher)